The terms “we”, “us” and “our” and “Mystic Eyed Rambler” refer to Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. The term “user,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers and any other users of the Site.
“Personal information” is: information which you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as name, phone number and email address.
Mystic Eyed Rambler offers a blog where users can read articles on shopping, product reviews, opinions, and website customization, and a service where users may purchase virtual assisting products (the “Service”).
Information We Collect
We collect personal information with each Service order. This includes:
- Your name, address, email address and phone number.
- This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure your Service is supplied. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and to manage our relationship with you. When you place an order you may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your payment information.
- We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on MEC servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software providers. All payments are processed through PayPal for your protection.
All personal information collected for an order is used for the fulfillment of that order and to manage our customer relationship with you.
We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
- Your email address, name, phone number, birthday, and mailing address (to subscribe to our mailing list)
- Your name, email address and/or social media profile in order to post a comment on our blog
Information may be recorded relating to your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, search queries, pages viewed, browser type, operating system, IP address, referring URL, and time stamp information. This information is used to provide and improve the Site to the best of our capabilities while meeting the needs of the users. We may also analyze this data in aggregate to infer behavioral patterns that will help us better tailor our Site and Service.
Cookies may be stored on your computer to identify your browser, there by inproving the quality of the Site experience. “cookies” are small information files that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive while you use the Site. Session cookies, which expire upon browser exit, and persistent cookies, which remain until you delete them, may be used by the site. The ability to decline cookies is offered by your web browser settings. Some areas of the Site may not function entirely if cookies are disabled.
How Your Information Is Used
Your information is used to process transactions, send occasional emails, and improve the Site and Service. Your information may be shared with trusted third parties to assist us in operating the Site, offering and conducting the Service, and providing an optimal experience to our users. These trusted third parties will keep this information confidential and your information will bever be shared with an unrelated third party.
Third Party Links
We maintain security features in protection of your personal information from unautorized access, use, or disclosure. We make every effort to protect your information as shared with us through the Site. However, no transfer of data over the internet can be entirely guaranteed as 100% secure. In use of the Site, you acknowledge that the information shared with us by you may be accessed or tampered with by an unrelated third party. You agree that we bear no responsibility for any such interception of information that occurs without our knowledge or permission via the Site. Also, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or relating to the use of such unauthorized interception of information.
Understand that use of the Site to post comments and share any other information, that information may not be secure, and there by may be collected by others. Please exercise caution and best judgement when making disclosures to prevent the misuse of your information.
Updating Your Information
If you subscribe to our mailing list an unsubscribe link will be included with every email. Alternately, you may access and correct any personal information or privacy preferences by emailing your request to email@example.com.
Mystic Eye Creations, Inc.
58 Clark St.
Franklin, NH 03235