Okay, well, kind of. My computer is still on the fritz, but I should be getting a new one at the end of this month. Know what that means? It means I’m back to rambling!
I’ve missed you. *sigh*
A review post for A Single Dream is in the works, and I’ll be making an awesome casserole from Carolyn Maul’s cookbook. I had the honor of helping pretty the book up, and let me tell you, there are some recipe gems in there!
I’ve also been going like a mad lady to shows and gearing up for holiday shopping, which has already started.
We’ve got lots going on for holiday goodies, too:
- Shows at LaBelle Winery both Black Friday and December 8th
- A SPECTACULAR Cyber Monday sale – 30% off everything online with code Storenvyflash30 on December 2nd!
- The best part? There are 50 other stores accepting the same code for 30% off! Check the full list out here.
- We’re in the Indie A-List Holiday Gift Guide, featuring shops that have already been screened for top-notch service and quality.
- Did you look through our Holiday Gift Guide and decide on a carving set? We have new, higher end packaging!
I’ll be doing more Indie Interests, of course, and getting back to the Weekly What’s Up posts. Those of you interested in the Storenvy Resources series won’t be let down either.
I can’t wait to get started!